Donate ANY amount by clicking the button below
Secured checkout using Pay Pal
Next Level Focus Mentoring is a community based non-profit organization to provide today's youth with positive interaction to empower our future generation.Read More
Proudly serving Metropolitan Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.Read More
Mentoring minds through a different lens.Read More
Traditional mentoring typically involves one adult and one young person. Group mentoring involves one adult and up to four young people.
Team mentoring involves several adults working with small groups of young people in which the adult-to-youth ratio is not greater than 1:4.
Peer mentoring involves a youth mentoring another youth.
E-mentoring involves mentoring via email, social media, or other forms of internet communication such as video conferencing.
Next Level Focus Mentoring is a non-profit Youth Mentoring Agency. We are licensed through The Texas Office of Regulatory Services. We offer community participation within the Metropolitan area of Dallas Fort Worth. We're also committed to preventing teens from joining street gangs and to mentor them to become productive citizens within the community.
Our innovative program features recommendations to the proper legal agency only after we have closely monitored and have made the proper assessment of your child. We will create a partnership with an agency that provides clinical services if needed.
Our great track record, within the local youth in Dallas Fort Worth area, has proven success as we have mentored youth in every gender equality, race, and religion. We offer a number of different types of mentoring:
● Traditional mentoring typically involves one adult and one young person. Group mentoring involves one adult and up to four young people.
● Team mentoring involves several adults working with small groups of young people in which the adult-to-youth ratio is not greater than 1:4.
● Peer mentoring involves a youth mentoring another youth.
● E-mentoring involves mentoring via email, social media, or other forms of internet communication such as video conferencing.
For a complete analysis of any situation you may have going on with your child, as we are Certified as Professional Life Coaches, please don't hesitate to call us, Next Level Focus Mentoring, so that we can "mentor your mind through a different lens."
I can provide you a feeling of community strengthening, personal values, and through leading by example. You may also inspire or encourage friends and family to do the same and join you in your effort.
You will contribute to a larger sense of community investment and building and you join a group of like-minded and similarly inspired individuals who see a need that needs to be filled and have enough belief and encouragement to show that support through your gift.
If you’re curious what the limits are for charitable donations, for individuals, it can be up to 30 percent of your adjusted gross income. Source - fidelitycharitable.org
Youth with a growth mindset understand that intelligence can be developed. These students focus on learning over just looking smart, see effort as the key to success, and thrive in the face of a challenge.
Youth with a fixed mindset believe that people are born with a certain amount of intelligence, and they can’t do much to change that. These students focus on looking smart over learning, see effort as a sign of low ability, and wilt in the face of a challenge.
Youth with a growth mindset do better in school and other areas of life that require perseverance, self-reflection, and good decision making.
Here at NLFM, we focus on showing the youth how to use their growth mindset!
Desktop PC: Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop browser. From your desktop, go to Your Account and select the option to Change your Charity. select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page. ALWAYS use this link to shop and Amazon will donate to our organization with NO charge to you.
Mobile phone: Open the Amazon app and find 'Settings' in the main menu (☰). Tap on 'AmazonSmile' and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
You can verify our Non-Profit Legally with The I.R.S.
Please click here and enter our Employer Identification Number - 83-0934341
Core Principles and Purpose
* Community Participation
* Keeping teens from street gangs
* Accurately assessing children for mentorship
* Provide positive life changing services to children and their families.
Innovative Program Features
* After close monitoring and assessing a child/children NLFM will make recommendations to the legal agency as it relates to the appropriate placement of a child/children, if needed
* Placing teen mothers in the home with their children.
* Work with teens to empower them with strong life planning skills
Unique Program Features
* Comprehensive services
* Strong assessment skills as it relates to your children’s behavior in an effort to meet any deficiencies possible.
* Partnership with an agency that provides clinical services, if needed.
Equipped with a team of mentors, below are 2 of our most prominent, Our Executive Director and our Spiritual Counselor.
Master Level Educator/Mentor/Therapist - Speciality; battling emotional setbacks.
Certified Pastor & Christian Counselor - Specialty: Christian Bible Teaching & Counseling.